Selected Solo Exhibitions
2016.June 3 – 28. OBSCURA. Online pop up. Vancouver, BC.
2016. April 3 – 29. THE BLUE HIVE. Online pop up. Vancouver, BC.
2016. Jan 22 – Feb 26. DAUGHTERS BE LOVED. Online pop up. Vancouver, BC.
- Nov 20 – Dec 19. ANONYMOUS ART SHOW 2015. NVArtsCouncil. Juried. North Vancouver, BC.
- Oct 1 – 29. ART 4 LIFE. Port Moody Arts Centre. Juried. Port Moody, BC.
- July 4. ART MART. Roundhouse Arts and Recreation Community Centre. Juried. Vancouver, BC.
- May 1 – May 9. BODY LANGUAGE. Ex Nihilo Vineyards. Creatio Gallery. Juried. Okanagan, BC.
- May 1 – May 31. MAY IS ART MONTH. NVArtsCouncil. Pop up gallery in Capilano Mall. Juried. North Vancouver, BC.
- March 13 – April 2. DAVID SUZUKI SHOW Hot Art Wet City. Vancouver, BC.
- Feb 19 – March 7. LUNAR SHEEP SHOW. Hot Art Wet City. Vancouver, BC.
- Aug 24 – 28. PAPERGIRL VANCOUVER. PAPERGIRL FLICKR. Roundhouse. Vancouver, BC.
- Dec. BC Children’s Auxiliary Hospital. 2015 Holiday Card Program. “Condo Living.”
- Aug 19. Papergirl Vancouver. Artist Interview. Vancouver, BC.
- July – Sept. Aboard the historic steam ship, SS Master, moored at the dock of Granville Island.
2015 — 2012
Painting + Writing
2015 I have been experimenting with a new series of miniature paintings in gouache. Many of these pieces are incredibly tiny—a process I have missed as it is quite unique in style and scale from my acrylic work for private collectors.
Guardians of Gracepoint. Gouache on paper. This new collection is about transformation through time and travel. We can begin nowhere and go everywhere. In ethereal visions, heroines drawn from the Rococo to the present bravely shape their futures in unexpected ways as they venture into the internal/external landscape. The mountain motif is inspired by my memories of living in the mountains as a child—the glass pyramids represent hidden, forgotten knowledge within.
2014 Is this Atlantis? Acrylic on canvas. From scenes in Red Bride’s Noose, this collection is about the tension between isolation, immigration, and belonging.
2013 Published Red Bride’s Noose mystery novel.
2012 Rare Birds. Gouache on paper. Inspired by nature. Birds, plants, and mountains become one. A new species is discovered, holding memories of the past and knowledge of the future. As we see beyond the strength and elegance of primal shapes, the essence and magic of the world around us is revealed.